Charles B. Roberts is a personal injury attorney who has gained a reputation for being willing to devote the time, resources, and skill necessary to prevail even in the hard personal injury cases.
Thus, it is not surprising that his law firm was selected as a “Top Law Firm” by Northern Virginia Magazine, or that Mr. Roberts has received numerous other professional awards, such as being selected by the Wall Street Journal as one of the " Capital Regions' Premier Personal Injury Lawyers ", and being chosen as one of the "Top Trial Lawyers in America" by the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Roberts belongs to a wide variety of legal organizations, such as the American Trial Lawyers' Association, Virginia Trial Lawyers' Association, and the American Bar Association. He is the author of the book, “How to Handle a Motor Vehicle Accident,” and has been featured in numerous newspaper and magazine articles, and his cases have been reported on television and featured in one television show.
Mr. Roberts' clients include large corporations, small businesses, NFL football players, including a Super Bowl/Hall of Fame player, platinum recording artists, doctors, lawyers, and thousands of people who need an attorney they can trust.
Mr. Roberts has extensive experience in personal injury law and has successfully handled numerous serious injury and death cases, examples of which are as follows:
- Nursing Home Abuse - $2,100,000.00 award.
- Vaccine Reaction - $1,200,000.00 settlement.
- Wrongful Death Car Crash-$1,200,000.00 award
- Car Crash-$1,000,000.00 settlement
- Medical Malpractice - $665,000.00 award.
- Slip and Fall- $450,000.00 settlement.
Clients come to Mr. Roberts' law office with a complicated array of problems caused by the negligence of others. To help alleviate these hardships, he offers clients a variety of optional services when they retain him which many other lawyers do not, such as:
- A free initial consultation at a location convenient for the client;
- No up-front costs are paid by clients…he advances all costs of pursuing the case;
- Assistance in obtaining medical treatment for clients when health insurance is not available.
- Payments to our clients in advance of the case settling through a nonaffiliated private funding company;
- Rental car assistance;
- No legal fee is charged unless compensation is recovered for the client.
If Mr. Roberts can assist you in your important personal injury case, please contact his Office for a free consultation so he can advise you how to protect your legal rights and assist you in obtaining the award you are entitled to under the law.